Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Last Night

I had the most amazing night last night

It was very disturbed as Little Miss was tossing and turning but still amazing.

Shes been in a fair bit of pain that i haven't found the source for yet so has been very clingy and grizzly and wanting to be in my arms for comfort.

See Little miss and I dont have the greatest relationship, from her point of view everything is all roses but I have constantly battled to develop a relationship for her.

Dont get me wrong i love her, i have fought for her fiercely but something has always felt like it was in the way, things are getting better and im finding myself relaxing and the relationship coming freely but it hasn't always been this way.

Last night she only wanted me, my comfort, my arms.

She believed me when i told her things were ok and held her. Last night she needed me.

I spent the night in constant contact with her, she either clung to my arm or leg or she slept in the curve of my body head resting on my arm while i stroked her head.

If the contact was broken within seconds she would wake up screaming and her little arms would flail around in search of me until the contact was regained and she would blissfully return to the land of Nod.

Last night I was her whole world, all she needed to feel safe, last night she was the most important thing to me in the whole world.

Last night we built bridges.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I am so, so happy for you.
    You are Little Miss' world - always have been. I'm so glad you are able to feel it too.

    Sooo much love to you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete