Friday, December 10, 2010

What is

I was going to put up a What is post but my camera has decided jelly, coconut ice, chocolate and everything else isnt actually that good for it and stopped working.

I dont mind cause it did it today not yesterday when i needed it so i could redo Little Miss's passport photos.

I do have a what is though so you will just have to use your imagination.

You know what that is right? the thing we used before computers/playstations/TV....

anyway

Imagine an almost 3 year old in a kitchen playing with icing sugar and coco while mumma tries to make ricebubble cakes.

Said 3 year old found out that if you full a cup with icing sugar and slap your hand in it you get snow LOL

It was super sweet, bummer though that mummy has to clean the mess.

Hes a sweety my Jnr Madhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment