Monday, March 28, 2011

early morning ramblings

we here in the madhouse do whats known as co-sleep. that is we have a family bed for those that wish to sleep in it. Surprisingly it actually provides a lot of entertainment at random times of the day and night.

heres an example of things said during the wee hours over the last few days.


Im sorry i know my elbow isnt all that comfortable but theres not alot i can do about that.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. lalalalalala (as said my little miss)

excuse me but i dont think your feet should be in my eye could you spin around.

its 3am thats sleep time not play time please get comfy again and go back to sleep

little miss your hogging all the blanket

Jnr could you lay along the bed please not across it

is my tummy a comfy pillow?

is my knee a comfy pillow

shhhhh dont wake the baby

Mr Madhouse is that your arm?

whos toes are in my mouth?

i honestly dont sleep as well if there isnt at least 3 people in the bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment